Pirelli Angel City Tyres Available in Stirling
- The new Angel City is directly derived from the well-known and test winner Angel GT. Technology and tread pattern design have been reviewed and adapted to smaller displacement bikes, with a X-Ply construction and dedicated materials.
- The new tyre addresses the needs of sporty bikes up to 250cc, underbones and other commuting bike.
- The robust tyre construction ensures high puncture resistance and performance consistency throughout the entire tyre life.
- The benefits of Angel City are clearly perceived in any riding condition, especially on uneven road.
- The tread pattern guarantees optimal wear and improves water evacuation.
- Angel City features a new compound mainly based on carbon black with a calibrated percentage of silica; it is able to deliver excellent grip on both dry and wet, tear resistance and mileage.